Denver, CO - Retail Store
Ibex is an uncompromising company of “Wool Enthusiasts”. Our ongoing success and growth emerges from our determined passion for building exceptional performance products from New Zealand Merino Wool and other natural fibers. Our work environment is open, casual and energized. We have a dedicated talented team of people that are progressive, active and fun.
The Assistant Store Manager works closely with the store manager, retail team, and local community delivering exceptional customer experience, developing strong community relations, and authentically communicating the brand message. The ASM contributes to the success of the store through providing exceptional leadership in customer experience, delivering Ibex brand education and detailed product knowledge, driving sales performance, facilitating accurate inventory management, product merchandising, upholding a high level of asset protection, and by contributing to community relationship development.
- Management of the store team
- Team training on store operations
- Inventory management
- Product merchandising and training
- Drive traffic through community outreach, Social Media and advertising
- Manage event/advertising budget
- Build community relationships and support/manage regional events
- Asset protection
- Strong management skills, communication, and organizational skills
- Previous Retail Store experience preferred
- Demonstrates initiative, problem solving and accountability
- Proficient use of computer systems (POS software knowledge, MS Office)
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently
- Reliable. Is flexible on the job with hours, team needs, and projects as needed
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism, punctuality, positive approach, and multi-task oriented.
- Experience in exceptional customer service and/or retail industries, preferred.
- Familiar with social media tools, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Environmentally responsible
- Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work typical 40 hour work week, including at least one weekend day and opening or closing shifts during the week.
Salary depends on experience.
We offer a complete compensation package including; PTO, 401k fund, life, LTD, health, dental and vision insurance.
Email resume and cover letter to:email@example.comBack to Careers