Denver, CO - Retail Store
Ibex is an uncompromising company of “Wool Enthusiasts”. Our ongoing success and growth emerges from our determined passion for building exceptional performance products from New Zealand Merino Wool and other natural fibers. Our work environment is open, casual and energized. We have a dedicated talented team of people that are progressive, active and fun.
The Key Holder works closely with the store managers, retail team, and local community while delivering exceptional customer experience. Key Holders contribute to the success of the store through providing exceptional store leadership, delivering Ibex brand education and detailed product knowledge, while consistently contributing to development of the team.
- Team training and motivation
- Management of the store, opening and closing
- Inventory management
- Product merchandising and training
- Build community relationships and support events
- Oversee and direct store projects
- Asset protection
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable with team-based structure. Ability to be flexible on the job.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow through on areas of responsibility.
- General Computer skills
- Outstanding communication, customer service, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Environmentally responsible
- Solid sense of humor
This position is full time with salary and benefits. It requires the ability to work a schedule that fits the needs of the store including some nights and weekends.
Salary depends on experience.
We offer a complete compensation package including; PTO, 401k fund, life, LTD, health, dental and vision insurance.
Email resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers