Denver, CO - Retail Store
Ibex is an uncompromising company of “Wool Enthusiasts”. Our ongoing success and growth emerges from our determined passion for building exceptional performance products from New Zealand Merino Wool and other natural fibers. Our work environment is open, casual and energized. We have a dedicated talented team of people that are progressive, active and fun.
Retail Store Associates are part of the team and store that delivers an exceptional customer experience, develops strong community relations, and authentically communicates the brand message.
- Contributes to the success of the storefront.
- Provide exceptional customer experience
- Sales performance
- Inventory management
- Product merchandising
- Asset protection
- Community relationship development
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable with team-based structure. Ability to be flexible on the job.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow through on areas of responsibility
- General computer skills
- Must have nighttime and weekend availability
- Environmentally responsible
- Outstanding communication, customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, problem solving and accountability
- Ability to stand and, or walk for extended periods of time on the sales floor
- Can safely lift 50 lbs.
- Willingness to contribute to store cleanliness and professional appearance
This is an hourly Part time position with a clothing allowance, employee discount, and paid sick time.
Email resume and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Careers